Monday, April 20, 2009

randomisms

A friend, on Friday: "So, how is it? Is married life for you?" From me, a resounding yes. We are only two months in and already I could write a book on how much work it takes to be truly happily married (sometimes we debate - is he that much of a drama queen or am I that much of a shrew?) but I wouldn't have this any other way.

...

Cubby, Saturday night while drifting off to sleep: "You know how some people have really hot wives, and some people have awesome wives who really love them? I was just thinking that I'm so lucky to have a package deal."

Of course the next morning he had no memory of saying such a thing, but :) anyway.

...

Our house is a mess. The kind where very soon it will be difficult to extricate anything we need from any given pile. Where, though, is the time to rectify this? (An ounce of prevention ... I've got to have a banner printed up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment